A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
This is my first game. What started out as a recreation of Space Invaders to test my coding proficiency over the summer soon evolved into something far greater. The entire game has been programmed with Java using the LibGDX framework. I proudly present: Benevolence!
The choice is yours.
- A easy-to-learn, hard-to-master game that will put your skills to the test
- A simplistic art style inspired by pixel art
- Actions with consequences. Your choices affect the rest of the game
- An original soundtrack created by yours truly
- Three different endings. Can you find them all?
I hope you enjoy Benevolence as much as I enjoyed making it! Please leave some feedback for me when you finish playing; I hope to make more games in the future, and any kind of feedback helps! :)
1.1 Patch Notes:
- Increased player fire cooldown. Now it takes longer to fire consecutive bullets
- Player fire mechanic change. The fire key must be released and pressed again to fire another bullet
- Level delay added. After finishing a level, there's now a delay before the next level starts
- Playtester list updated
Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed. Have fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.